Sunday, October 4, 2015

My 2nd book, THE HYPNOTIC CITY, is going to be PUBLISHED!!!


Some of you may already know, since I Twitter-announced this a while back, but THE HEARTLESS CITY'S sequel/companion, THE HYPNOTIC CITY will be PUBLISHED by Curiosity Quills! News that I feel is best accompanied by a dancing Stephen Colbert. :)


I'm beyond thrilled about this news, as this book is especially close to my heart. It follows Philomena (a secondary character in THE HEARTLESS CITY who became too cool and interesting NOT to have her own book) as she tries to make it on Broadway in turn-of-the-century New York. Here's the official blurb from Publisher's Marketplace:

Andrea Berthot's THE HYPNOTIC CITY, sequel to THE HEARTLESS CITY: in 1905, a young girl leaves London intent on becoming New York's brightest star - but is it her stage presence hypnotizing the audience, or something more sinister behind the scenes? again to Vicki Keire at Curiosity Quills Press, by Jen Linnan at Linnan Literary Management (world).

The release date hasn't been set yet, but I'll announce it as soon as it is. I can't wait for everyone to go on this adventure with Philomena, who - as I said before - SO deserves her very own book. :)


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your book, I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to your fantastic Article about The Hypnotic Power of Personal History, so awesome all Article about The Hypnotic Power of Personal History. Some days ago I have gotten and this related site and here has many only support. If you need also more information please see below link.
    Virginia hypnosis Bruxism

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing tips you have mentioned in your blog. I am sure remedy will be effective once I would apply them. Millions of thanks for sharing the information through this blog.Hypnosis Training

    ReplyDelete